this is responding to Nazri's latest entry in his blog...^_^...of course I still remember this date....last year, on this date was our first day as assistant lecturer...and we have to attend the departmental meeting after less than an hour we reported to HOD...huhu....and I still remember the moment we enter the meeting room...some of the lecturers were staring weirdly at us..haha....they thought we went to the wrong meeting....kui3..whatever.....
alhamdulillah, after went through few interviews and filled up lotsa forms (sampai nak termuntah hijau..kui3), IIUM seems to be my destination. and I have few other reasons why I chose IIUM although I got other few offers...
and it seems that Nazri has served IIUM for a year already...i guess he went through a lot for the past 12 months...although he didn't continue his postgrad studies as soon as I did, his experience as assistant lecturer is valuable indeed...right?
somehow I think he will be a better lecturer than me....hehe.......
yup, the journey is still long to go and yet I'm still at the beginning....may Allah give us strength until the end..Ameen...
fighting!!!!!


3 comments:
i think both of you(maybe 3+senpai) all will make good lecturers,good sensee for your students...\^_^/
in your own ways...hehe
Hmm..nice posting by illiey. Ingat kan dah lupa..kui3. pastu plk x sampai sminggu report duty, bilik pun belum dpt, dah kena bermatian buat keje utk ICBioE..bad timing, huh?
ye, x lupa utk Br. Firdaus & Sr. Amana too, wish that we'll be close colleagues, strive together for the betterment of the ummah & nation!(wow, mantap ayat..huhu)
hehehe..haah pengalaman itu pn mmg xdilupa..tp best gak dpt tido hotel kt KL..bukan senang nk dpt tido kt hotel di KL ni..dh kate umahnye pn di KL kan...heheh...
insyaAllah, we'll try our best to fulfill our responsibility...
Post a Comment