winter is officially here....
this weekend
i spent my time hibernating in front of computer
huuuuuuu
freezing maa...
with temperature under 5deg C during the day
and reached negative degree at nite
seriously u don't want to do anything
except
sitting under a comfy duvet.....
plus
next weekend onwards I will spend my weekend in the lab (yeah..kembali menjadikan lab sebagai rumah ke2..apo nak buwek)
so that's why this weekend I was just 'lazying' around in my room (haha..rase pemalas gile)
and 1 more thing
I don't know why
everytime new season comes
I will get cold and flu
means that
for the past 5 times the season changed
I got sick
yeah yeah..I think I'm not meant to be living in 4 seasons countries
(owh..bayangkan setiap kali tukar musim, badan ku diserang selsema, batuk dan seangkatan dengannya)
and now I'm struggling with sore throat
ya Allah...bantulah hambaMu ini
I would like to share something after reading Rabi's entry actually (interesting rabi although u r in ur serious mode :P)
but maybe next time
it's true we as muslims are now facing many challenges
i.e. how to get people understand that Islam is a peaceful and beautiful religion
being here in Manchester and mix with other people from many parts of the world
I realized that many of them misunderstood Islam
I have been asked so many things and it made me realized too that I really need to strengthen my knowledge in Islam
and my english too..kui3(kdg2 susah nk terangkan menggunakan term yang sesuai since dulu2 byk blaja dalam malay, jadi kadang2 I avoid to explain things which I'm not very sure coz I'm afraid they will get more confused)
and the latest Mumbai attack also
been linked with Muslim
how long muslims will be known as extremists???
sedih....sob..sob...
huh....ingt nk tulis sket je
my hands are numb already
that's why lately slow je nk tulis entry baru (alasan kah??? haha)
anyways
I will share a story told by my nigerian friend about what happening in his country (owh, tak pernah tahu pun situasinye begitu..am I being too ignorant?.huhu)
next time , InsyaAllah
~~oh, cold and flu, please go away *_*


2 comments:
salam illi,
lamanyer la x singgah blog illi nie..n nk mntk maaf sgt2, cos x dpt attend open house illi rayer hari tu..tasha n husband dh siap dah, dah iron baju dh..tapi, tetibe rasa x sihat sgt2 (i was in my 1st trimester masa tu..huhu) that's why la..terus x dpt kuar umah..n tido, n terlupa terus nk cntct illi..gomen ek illi =(
waalaikumussalam tasha, it's fine..fhm2..org pn dh nk sebulan smpi UK ni..xde papelah..mmg sume org pn ade kehidupan masing2 skrg ni. take care of urself ye..semoga berjalan lancar semuanya.tercapai hasrat tasha selama ni kan ^_^
Post a Comment