****to rabi: i think you have another version of 'not feeling well mode'...huhuhu...isn't?..fighting rabi!.....
hmm.....oledi 6 months.....stil can't really believe dat i've been here for the past 6 months..stil remember the moment I left KLIA, long queue at london immigration, my luggage was 'temperory' lost in London...bla..bla..bla....time really flies kan.....
hmm.....oledi 6 months.....stil can't really believe dat i've been here for the past 6 months..stil remember the moment I left KLIA, long queue at london immigration, my luggage was 'temperory' lost in London...bla..bla..bla....time really flies kan.....
nevertheless, many things I've done in the past 6 months....i went to many places, got to know many people, learned many things, got new experience, got my nerve stuck doing my research and so on....so far, alhamdulillah I'm okay and not really feel homesick altho sometimes I feel that I really want to get back there....hehe...normal lah kan.....up and down.....
i miss everything I have in Malaysia...and....i'm also miss some of my fav food.....huhu...thinking of them really makes me want to b in malaysia rite now! enjoying each and every bites of the food..slurpp....craving maaa......
I have craving for:
>>>>tempeh......heheh.....in manchester we hav few chineese shop that sell asian food (especially food that are made in M'sia) such as belacan, meehun, kuey teaw, lingham sauce, maggi mee, kicap kipas udang, ikan masin.....but...i couldn't find tempeh here....some people said it's available but the thing is I stil cudn't find it....I oledi 'melilau' and 'menggagau' to find tempeh but still in vain....even i've searched from the internet the way to make tempeh..(hehe..teruk kan..ni kempunan punya pasal..sanggup buat ape saja)....it's not really difficult to make tempeh but the main ingredient is not available here....i'm not sure if 'ragi tempe' is available here..some people said that we can just add yeast and soybeans and leave it for fermentation..hmm....i'm not sure this will work or not since it's colder here and for the fermentation to happen, it needs higher temperature....entahlah....is it the yeast that is sold here is the same with the one they use in M'sia? but i really want to eat 'tempeh goreng sambal' that I used to eat almost everyday when I was in UIA...
>>>>my mom's bubur lambuk sayur.....lain dari yang lain....waa...i like green leafy vegie but here they only hav brocolli, cauliflower, cabbage...i miss 'sayur kampung' e.g kangkung, pucuk paku.....my mum put various kinda 'pucuk/daun' in her bubur lambuk and also black paper.. i luv black paper in my food...pucuk apa ya?...hmm...pucuk melinjau, daun puding, daun bebuas, daun kunyit....hmm..what else ha...can't really remember...but i stil remember the taste....helppp...
>>>>laksa penang.....i had laksa johor, nasi tomato, nasi ayam, nasi lemak, nasi carrot but not my fav laksa penang....fish is available here but once again not bunga kantan and daun kesom....hmm....
laksa penang ditambah lebih petis...uish..terleleh air liur gue tengok gamba ni...tapi itu bawang2 bulat yang terang dan nyata harus diketepikan dulu....kui3..
ayam2 dan kentang2 itu saya tak rindu, saya rindu sama itu whipped potato...
>>>>choc mud cake from secret recipe....UK doesn't have secret recipe..
nyum...nyumm..my all-time fav choc mud cake
>>>>soto johor.....altho we can make soto here but the taste is not as good as soto johor....prepared by using 'rempah soto' that is originally made in johor....kawkaw rasanya...
>>>>famous amos double choc chip biscuit.....hmm..i never see famous amos outlet in UK...
i like the black one the most....double choc chip...
>>>>fast foods e.g pizza hut, McD, A&W....we have Nando's halal in Manchester but I'm not really into it..hehe...'mengada tak?'....McD and Nando's are not the same rite? hehe
>>>>and finally my mum's cooking...hehe..of course lah.....huhu.....if it is possible to just post the food from Malaysia to here, I'm the first person who will use this service....serious....tak da ke service ni?
but I also managed to eat some of food that I couldn't take before...I learnt to accept it...huhu....sumtimes we just couldn't be too choosy...just eat what is available as long as it is halal...kan..kan..kan?? ^_^
now I can eat cheese cake...hehe (sebelum ni susah nak telan cheese cake ni...rasa lembu.....huhu)...and I can eat cheese and onion crisps....(sblm ni apa2 je yg ada kaitan dgn bawang mmg tak boleh nak telan..tapi stil tak boleh makan bawang saja walaupun sudah di masak...mataku cukup prihatin...nampak aje bawang2 itu di dalam makanan, secara otomatiknya tangan ini bersedia untuk mengalihkan ke tepi...itu tindakan refleks namanya)......also I can drink fresh milk.....huhuh....b4 this I only drink vanilla-flavored milk e.g Daisy....almost everyday I bought it from Mahallah shop at Asma'..hehe...I witnessed the price increasing from RM1.10 to RM 1.60 for the past 5 years...hehe....'peminum setia' susu daisy....since only fresh milk is sold here, I got no choice but to drink it....altho I can stil feel the 'cow taste'...hehe....can't be too choosy....
apart of having my craving for some food, I'm very grateful coz I can get halal food easily here in Manchester...and also some of Malaysian products....so, at least I stil can eat malaysian food altho the taste is not the same sumtimes...hehe....we can't get everything we want rite? no pain, no gain.....erkkk....






1 comment:
Hehe...haa..mode lain
haah...tuhla akibat dapat result hampeh..trus down..tapi skang smangat balik..hehe..kene blaja lebey sket nih..huwaaaaa
illi-bakpe letak gambar kfc tuh...
huhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
Tempe-huhu,sini ade tempe online tapi sangat2la mahal ya Rabb...slalu tringin tapi tengok jerla
odaijini^_^ (Get well soon)
Post a Comment